Friday, March 19, 2010

Whatchu smokin' 'bout, Whitney?

 
 

Sent to you by Chris via Google Reader:

 
 

via fourfour by Rich on 3/19/10

I know that taking someone's words out of context, chopping them up and rearranging them is kind of cheating (virtually anyone saying anything can sound funny with such treatment), but fuck it -- sometimes you just gotta entertain yourself. And so I did:


Granted, if the video source weren't LOL-full in the first place, I wouldn't have been so inspired. This really just consolidates her weirdness. I didn't put the "onion soup" or non-scary costumes or put the jazz hands in her mouth! Also, she seems to be having a great time, so I guess I'll be pounding B-12 this weekend at whatever rager I inevitably find myself at.

I think this might be the first video I've seen where the many YouTube captions that get it wrong...

Whitney_wrong1 

Whitney_wrong2

...are about as coherent as the ones that (mostly) get it right...

Whitney_right1 

Whitney_right2

Whitney_right3


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

--
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Teh Interwebs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to teh-interwebs-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to teh-interwebs+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

No comments:

Favorite YouTube Videos