Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Can you help?

Click to view this email in a browser

business2_top.jpg

It's that time... Portland AIDS Walk 2010 is October 3rd!

Thank you


paw2010logoThanks to your help and support I was able to raise over $600 last year for the Portland AIDS Walk.  It is my goal this year to raise over $750 to for this 2.5 mile walk and rally, raising critical funds for HIV/AIDS prevention, education, advocacy and support services throughout the Portland Metropolitan area. 

As many of you know, I have been HIV positive for nearly 12 years.  When I moved to Portland, I lost my health insurance and benefits as an out-of-state transplant.  It was only through the assistance of the Cascade AIDS Project that I was able to restart medication that has led me to become the extremely healthy individual I am today.  It's my goal to give back. 

You can donate online, in person or by coming to any of my events in September (and October 1!)... all of my tips and net proceeds will go towards my fundraising efforts.  Times are hard, the economy is challenging and I understand how difficult it can be to part with your funds... but you may donate as little as $5 online or any amount in person.  Everything helps.

If you can't donate, consider walking and making a life-changing statement.  Join myself and the Team Northbank as we walk on Sunday, October 3rd.  

How do I do all this?

Clipboard01


Learn more:  
Donate online: Click the image to the right or the link below

In person or by event attendance:
Thursday, September 2nd:  Savoir Faire 
at the Hawthorne Theatre Lounge

Friday, September 3rd:  Burlesque S'il Vous Plaît
at Crush Bar

Saturday, September 11th:  Lipz Cabaret: Welcome Back Show
at The Northbank

Sunday, September 12th:  Phoenix Variety Revue
at Kelly's Olympian

at Crush Bar

Saturday, September 18th:  30/40 Birthday Party for Chris & Chantel
at The Northbank

Sunday, September 19th:  House of Dreams Fundraiser
at The Embers Avenue  (afternoon)

Sunday, September 19th:  Danse du Ventre
at The Hawthorne Theatre Lounge

Saturday, September 25th:  Lipz Cabaret
at The Northbank

Tuesday, September 28th:  Zora does Bingo
at Crush Bar

Thursday, September 30th:  Cabaret Karaoke
at Mother's Bistro

Friday, October 1st:  Burlesque S'il Vous Plaît
at Crush Bar

SEE...THERE'S NO REASON YOU CAN'T FIND AN EVENT TO ATTEND AND DONATE!
If you seriously can't make any of these events, I will come to you and pick up your cash donations, just email me at ZoraPhoenix@gmail.com or reply to this email.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you soon!

Breast wishes,
zpsign 2& Chris
business2_bottom.jpg



If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please reply to this message with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line or simply click on the following link: Unsubscribe

Zora Phoenix
1920 NW 26th Ave
Apt 209
Portland, Oregon 97210

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy.

Try Email Marketing with VerticalResponse!



--
Christopher Stewart

--
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "Teh Interwebs" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to teh-interwebs-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com

No comments:

Favorite YouTube Videos