Monday, December 3, 2007

Update from Chris

Well, hello and welcome to my update!

In an unexpected twist of events, I have moved into a house in North Portland with my friend DJ.  Super cute 4 bedroom, 2 bath house, built in 1928.  We are splitting the home with the landlord (a friend of DJ's), who has the 2 bedrooms, bath and den in the basement, and the 2 bedrooms,bath and living room are ours upstairs; sharing the kitchen.  AND the rent is close to half of what I was paying for one room before.

Please send all presents and monetary donations to my new address  ;)
1250 North Baldwin Street
Portland, OR  97217-5502

In other news...

Zora is no longer doing any events at Muddy Waters and actively seeking a new establishment for her Bingo show!  She is also moving forward with the educational videos mentioned in the last update... and depending on how things go, may have found a location for a revival of the Phoenix Variety Revue!

Due to finances and the stress of relocating, I have decided that I'll be making my trek back to Kentucky in January rather than over the holidays... which I'm sure everyone will be busy in December anyway!  I'll keep you KY people posted!

Happy thoughts,

~Chris Stewart~
virgored@gmail.com
Here's what I'm reading: http://snipurl.com/ChrisReads

No comments:

Favorite YouTube Videos

Blog Archive